[RP TownTalk] Trains & Horns

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 12:37:16 UTC 2007

Well while we are the topic of trains/horns....
When I was little my dad had this old 1939
dodge coupe.  My seat was up over the front
seat where you would put stuff. I would be
lying sideways.  My baby sister sat between
my mom & dad.

Seemed like everytime we would go to
Bladensburg, the train would be coming.
Outloud together we counted the train cars
- that is how I learned to count hahaha - but
the best part was hanging out the windows
yelling and waving to the guy in the caboose.

And if it was after a good heavy rain, mom
would have to pull up her feet/knees to her
chest and squeel loudly as the water rushed
in the car before we got around Peace Cross.

Those were the fun times!!

Emily