[RP TownTalk] Speaking of noise...

CAROL DE PRATO tazimax at verizon.net
Wed Apr 25 18:34:03 UTC 2007

I completely agree with Jay (living also by Crescent Cities).  After they dump their dumpster they come over by Jamal's building (form. Citizen bank) and dump the dumpster in this parking lot (attached to my house) at 4-5 am too.  I have often wondered if anything could be done about that.
Carol DePrato