[RP TownTalk] the Gazette (HINES, SUSAN)

Lou King lking at knob.com
Fri Apr 27 12:53:44 UTC 2007

Got "my" Gazette and notice they didn't cover the race for Mayor
either.   I guess if you are running unopposed your opinion doesn't
matter to the Gazette.

I wonder how long it will take to get them to stop delivering the
Gazette to me, again?  It took 8 weeks for them to stop delivering to
the empty house next door (based on the trash I picked up).

Lou