[RP TownTalk] Crescent Cities

Susan Lewis medicinewoman56 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 22:28:51 UTC 2007

Hi there!

I read  the inquiry about Crescent Cities for a short term stay.  I would
highly recommend it.  Not knowing the circumstances or the need, it is hard
to give a specific answer.  I am not only a Riverdale resident, but I am the
the new Director the the Assisted Living there.  I know that we have respite
capabilities, and the other parts of the Center have short term PT rehab,
short term sub-acute stay and several long term stay units.  There is a new
Administrator, a new Director of Nurses and me!  My recommendation is for
you to call the Center at 301-699-2000 and schedule a tour.  That will give
you the best feel for the place.  Stop into Assisted Living and say hi while
you're there!  It's a difficult time, but with a little care and planning,
and a friend on the inside, I'm sure you'll make the right decision.

Sue Lewis