[RP TownTalk] Lafayette Avenue and Queensbury Road - sidewalks closed?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 10:29:17 UTC 2007

I noticed yesterday evening that the sidewalks around
the corner of Lafayette and Queensbury had been taped
off, apparently due to construction?  Anyhow - it
appears that pedestrians will have to walk in the
street in that area, so everyone, drivers and
pedestrians alike, PLEASE be careful and pay attention
to what's around you.  That area is a nightmare for
pedestrians to cross in the best of circumstances,
much less if we have to walk in the street to get
around the taped off sidewalk.