[RP TownTalk] Here we go again - dead chickens!

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:28:25 UTC 2007

persuing my gmail archives it would appear that last year's reporting
of dead chickens at the RxR crossing was on 8/19/06 (and discussion
continued til 9/22/06)

(curious if there was a pattern in terms of the lunar cycle i looked
up 8/4/07 and 8/19/06 -- they're about 5 days apart (6 days after the
full moon vs 11 days after the full moon))