[RP TownTalk] Fwd: Traffic Study Meeting

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 13:50:51 UTC 2007

Thanks Alice. That's great news.

Jay

In a message dated 8/7/2007 9:13:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alice at ewenwalker.com writes:

Town  Talkers,

Mary Donaldson, our former Ward 2 Councilwoman, has been  appointed to
serve as chair of the Traffic Committee. Mary noted last night  that
she would like the committee to take up some of the recent  items
identified on this mailing list and hopes that many of you  will
participate and bring your concerns to the committee. Queensbury  Road
and pedestrian safety concerns were two items from Ward 1 that I  asked
Mary to please put on their docket.

- Alice Ewen  Walker