[RP TownTalk] Traffic idea

Anne Marie Willis maryland_amwillis at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 23:53:37 UTC 2007

I've read every ones concerns about making our streets private. They are public, but through our town.

  If you have driven through the Seabrook area they have what P.G. county calls "Calming Area Humps". Just enough gradual hump to slow cars down through the neighborhoods. Riverdale Park will be getting more traffic through our streets as our area grows. Humps would be a great way to have cars slow down in our town and even look around and see why we all want to live here.

  Peace-
  Anne Marie