[RP TownTalk] Traffic on Lafayette

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 11:22:52 UTC 2007

RE the discussion on traffic issues, and people not
stopping for stop signs on Lafayette Avenue and other
locations - if memory serves me right, didn't the
police dept. park a police car on Lafayette Avenue at
one time?  As I remember, they didn't have it parked
there every day, nor was it in the same space, but I'd
think that would keep drivers "on their toes" about
obeying traffic laws.  Of course we're assuming that
the police department has an extra car on hand, which
isn't always the case...