[RP TownTalk] Hyattsville-Mount Rainier-Brentwood Fall 4v4 soccer (pre K--4th grade)

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 15 02:24:04 UTC 2007

FYI, feel free to share with others.   Hope you had fun this summer!
**********

HMB 4v4 Registration (for those not registered in spring):
	1) Aug 22 6:30-7:30 at clubhouse in Magruder Park
	2) Aug 29 7:15-7:45 at clubhouse in Magruder Park  (after first
practice)

Friends from DC, Port Towns, Riverdale are all welcome to join HMB 4v4.

"Clubhouse" is cinderblock building adjacent to tot lot, access is on
tot lot side.

Practices are 6-7 Weds, at back of Magruder Park, past fenced off
football field.
Kids are assigned to 4v4 teams based on grade.  We have K teams,
1st-2nd grade teams, and 3rd-4th grade teams.  K includes precocious
pre-Ks.  3rd-4th will be 5v5 starting this fall, with slightly larger
field, goalies, and a larger goal.  Details at practice.

Games are on Sat, 10-11 or 11-12, tbd, same location as practice.

First Practice: Aug 29.

First game:  Sept 15
Season ending tournament Nov 3.

Bring to registration
	1) copy of kids birth certificate (not original)
	2) snapshot of kid
	3) cash or money order for $65 for registration
	4) cash or money order for $35 for uniform  (optional, most kids get
them, can also put off until before first game of season)

Shinguards are required for practices and games, cleats are
optional.   We have some shinguards available for purchase for $10.
Some cleats are available for free from our shoe bank.

For more details contact me at hilesd at mac.com

David Hiles
HMB 4v4 Coordinator