[RP TownTalk] I want you opinion

Dotsie dorothyrow at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 18:18:07 UTC 2007

I, too, really enjoy getting the information about our neighbors. I really don't have any other way of knowing about these events. The dress rehearsal in Hyattsville tonight sounds great. Although I am unable to attend, I sent in on to interested friends. The Hyattsville artists market is now something that I am looking forward to.

Why limit ourselves to knowing about events that occur "outside" of our borders when we can take advantage of getting involved with folks from our neighboring communities?

My delete key works really well when I am not interested. :-)

Thanks to everyone for this list.
Dotsie

From: "Sarah Wayland" <sarah.wayland at gmail.com>