[RP TownTalk] Town documents in electronic format

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 23:50:37 UTC 2007

Alice -- this is great news.  I would wait to hear from those familiar
with the actual workings to recommend specifics but I, for one, am all
in favor letting the sun shine in on governmental workings at every
level.  Let the default be that it's converted to PDF and made
available on the web - unless there is a specific reason not to.  The
more is made public the better as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for moving this along!

Dwight Holmes