[RP TownTalk] RR Crossing

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Fri Aug 31 04:06:10 UTC 2007

Unfortunately, the town has since learned that the work this summer
was unrelated to the crossing upgrade - it was routine maintenace of
the tracks by CSX. Mayor Archer is working on getting CSX to fix the
recent repairs, which have indeed made the intersection worse to drive
over.

I'm told by our town administrator that the crossing gate upgrade is
scheduled for spring of 2008, or if time allows for it, fall of this
year. Not much of a timeline, but that's what we've been provided as
the ETA.

Alice

--
Alice Ewen Walker