[RP TownTalk] Looking for a good home for Shadow...

cormac7 at juno.com cormac7 at juno.com
Sun Dec 2 19:31:54 UTC 2007

We have a beautiful grey, female Weimaraner dog named Shadow that we adopted from the P.G. County Pound a little over 2 years ago, which makes her about 2 ½ years old . Right after we adopted her, my husband was killed in a tragic accident. Although my son and I decided to keep her, she has gotten to be more than we can handle. She’s very lovable, great around kids, and full of energy. Although we have a chain-link fence, she escapes on occasion which causes us great distress. Her shots and registration are up to date and her records are on file with Lynn Animal Hospital. If you think you could love this dog and provide her with a good home, please contact us.
Betty and Andy Waldron
47th Ave

Click now for the latest rates on a great home improvement loan!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieiVhXl8VcTDt1pLXbiYtbKQ4igl6DRb5m3idbPBseAu19zu/