[RP TownTalk] Rehoming a Weimaramer

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 04:38:14 UTC 2007

Dr. Suzanne Honeyman, a dentist whose practice is on Finns Lane in Lanham,
is active in the breed and possibly in rescue.

I would suggest looking  her up in the yellow pages or on the internet  and
seeing if she has any advice.

Also, if you would like to reconsider your desire to rehome your dog and
need help with behavior issues may I suggest a consultation with Margot Woods at
Applewoods Dog Training in Laurel MD  (301) 498-6779.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
48th and Madison

Message: 3