[RP TownTalk] Rehoming a Weimaramer

euniverz at aol.com euniverz at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 18:15:29 UTC 2007

Lou is correct of course.? But, at well over 12,000 animals taken in, most of them going out in black garbage bags, and an estimated 27,000 animal control calls a year, you'll need to weigh the life of your companion versus the possibility that they actually?enforce the adoption contract.?

Brought to you as a stark reminder and public service.

Adrianne
(wearing Maryland Dog Federation president's hat)

Message: 6