[RP TownTalk] Looking for Advice

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 14:34:30 UTC 2007

Hi folks,
I work from my home office and today I heard some loud music and looked out
the window and there was a car parked in front of my house.  A guy got out,
walked to the rear of his car, opened the trunk, then pulled down his zipper
and  proceeded to urinate right in the street in front of my house.  Didn't even
 flinch when the dogs barked!  Not having my shoes on...I quickly found them
and got them tied ....to go out and tell this guy his behavior was
unacceptable.  Unfortunately he pulled away before I could get out there to  demand he
clean up his mess.  I am asking the list for the best way to  handle this kind
of situation. We are so close to fast food chains with  bathrooms, I can't
understaned why one would have to use the street.  Any  comments or suggestions?
 Audrey