[RP TownTalk] Looking for Advice

JayRite at aol.com JayRite at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 00:18:58 UTC 2007

LOL I love it Sarah!

In a message dated 12/5/2007 5:21:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sarah.wayland at gmail.com writes:

I vote  for keeping your camera by your window, and snapping a picture
each time  you see it. Then we could transfer the pictures to fabric
squares and make  a memory quilt. As more people are caught, the quilt
will grow. We can  display it around the county as a testimonial! We
can call it "The P Quilt  Project".

Make sure your camera has the flash set to go off. You want  them to
know they'll be part of The P Quilt  Project.