[RP TownTalk] Looking for Advice

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Thu Dec 6 13:16:59 UTC 2007

> We don't do anything, but make jokes about the most crass and
> unacceptable behavior imaginable.  Pretty soon the youngsters will
> catch on an they will be peeing in the streets.  What fun!

Bruce,

I want to be clear: I do not find urinating in public acceptable.
While I was joking about the P Quilt Project, the real substance of
my suggestion was to take a picture, preferably with a flash, so that
(a) perhaps the people who are behaving in a lewd and unacceptable
manner will be shamed, and (b) you have documentation to follow
through on Jay Rite's excellent advice to call the police.

That being said, sometimes life hands you absurd and unfair things.
Each of us makes a choice about how we handle these things. I choose
to laugh and then do something about it. You are free to make other
choices.

-Sarah