[RP TownTalk] Replying to "digest", and public peeing

Regina M. Kreger regina at kreger.net
Thu Dec 6 14:45:32 UTC 2007

1 - my apologies for replying with whole long digest threads attached
yesterday.  I thought I had deleted them, but they must have been held
by my e-mail client as attachments and reappeared when I hit send.

2 - perhaps we could discreetly place more porta-potties for homeless
folks around town......  McDonald's might not be welcoming them in to
use their bathrooms if they are frequent "customers".  I can imagine how
humiliating it must be not to have any decent place to pee.