[RP TownTalk] Responsible pet ownership

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 04:52:38 UTC 2007

Arletta

I did RPO 101 long time ago and can do it if you don't get ahold of  PAW.  I
don't think they're active in that anymore.  I also offered to  do Safety
around pets.  I even have a live pettable prop.

Feel free to contact me off list

Adrianne

I am trying to contact PAW to see if someone in their Responsible  Pet
Ownership section would be willing to come talk the 4-H club.  I  can't get
any responses to my emails.  I noticed that their website  (other than the
calendar) seems to be pretty out of date so I don't know if  the contact info
on the site is even current.

Do any of you  know anyone that works for PAW.  Or maybe you know someone who
knows  someone?

And for those of you that were just thinking, "When is  the next 4-H club
meeting?"  It next Thursday at 6:30.  Contact me  if you've got any questions
or suggestions for speakers.   Thanks!

Arletta
Join the Riverdale Park 4-H  Club
http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Riverdale+Park+4-H