[RP TownTalk] Holiday market

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 11:58:10 UTC 2007

Thanks to all who worked so hard on the holiday market
- I know it couldn't have been easy, especially given
the uncertain weather this past weekend.

As to suggestions for future markets -  I LOVE the
idea of having something where you can contribute
towards a charity of some kind.  Maybe for a local
family in need, something like that?

Would it be possible for future markets, when a list
of vendors is provided, to put which day or days
they'll be there?  I went back to make a purchase at
one of the vendors on Sunday and they weren't there.

Again, many thanks to all who were involved.