[RP TownTalk] An important opportunity to provide input to the Maryland transportation plan for 2009

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:16:06 UTC 2007

Got an opinion on any aspect of transportation in our area?  The state
would like to hear what you've got to say.
Specifically, they're asking everyone to "take 10 minutes to complete
this survey. The answers you provide below will be used to shape the
State's 20-year vision for transportation in Maryland."

Here's our chance to let the state know we'd like more investment in
bike-and-pedestrian safe transportation, MARC rail, the Purple Line,
Metrorail and Metrobus, a friendlier, more attractive Route 1 --
whatever turns you on!

Here's the link to the page, "2009 Maryland Transportation Plan":
http://www.e-mdot.com/Planning/Maryland%20Transportation%20Plan/index.html

and here's the direct link to the online survey itself:
http://www.hshassoc.com/MDOT/takesurvey.html

The page begins with this:

Help Shape Maryland's Transportation Future!

The Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) is updating its
Statewide Long-Range Transportation Plan, known as the Maryland
Transportation Plan (MTP). What are your thoughts about the future of
Maryland's Statewide transportation system?

We encourage you to take 10 minutes to complete this survey. The
answers you provide below will be used to shape the State's 20-year
vision for transportation in Maryland.

Online Survey
http://www.hshassoc.com/MDOT/takesurvey.html

--
"A budget is a moral document." --Jim Wallis
"Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you