[RP TownTalk] Moms and tykes Wednesdays at UTC Royal 14

Michele Leonardi mpleonardi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 05:10:43 UTC 2007

Wow- my kids are too old for this but what a nice way to get out of the
house with those rug rats- sorry, I mean little darlings- and I'm sure the
theater wouldn't turn away Dad's either...great idea!

Royale 14

MOVIE MOM'S CLUB STARTS IN JANUARY 2008!
THIS THEATRE IS PROUD TO OFFER
MOVIE MOM'S CLUB!

Show Schedule and Times Listed Below

PROGRAM DETAILS:
Shows are scheduled every WEDNESDAY
Admission prices remain the same as regular shows
(Children 2 and under are always free).

Movie Mom's Club shows welcome crying, diaper changing, breastfeeding,
sleeping and talking. And the sound is a little lower and the lights are a
little brighter to accommodate your little ones!

If you or your group would like additional information, please feel free to
CONTACT US!
BOX OFFICE: 301-864-6980