[RP TownTalk] unfortunate incident gets Riverdale Park in the Post

Nancy Augustine nya_md at verizon.net
Fri Dec 14 19:48:08 UTC 2007

I saw this in the newspaper, this morning.

I am very, very grateful that the Town dealt with this quickly. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm angry that two people - town employees, no less - would do something so stupid to make my town look so bad. Although it could have happened anywhere, it's an unfortunate reminder of what PG used to be, a place where a lot of people would think that putting up a noose is funny.

At the same time, I'm very happy that it's not being tolerated. Hurray for Vern, making such a strong statement that this is NOT what we are about.

Nancy
Riverdale Road