[RP TownTalk] Caroling

Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Sat Dec 22 16:24:28 UTC 2007

Hello TownTalkers,

Doug & Susan McElrath and the Wayland-Thompson clan have decided to
get together Sunday afternoon at 4 pm for caroling. If you'd like to
join us, come to our house (4711 Sheridan Street) at 4 pm.

If it's not raining or snowing, we'll set about torturing (oops. I
mean "singing to") the neighbors. If the weather is not cooperating,
we'll stay inside and serenade the cats.

If you can, an RSVP would help us plan a little bit, but please just
show up if you want to come - don't let the lack of an RSVP constrain
your attendance.

-Sarah & Alan