[RP TownTalk] Railfans page on the Wiki

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 16:03:03 UTC 2007

One of the Riverdale Railfans has put up a Railfans page on the RP Wiki --
along with facts about the trains that ply the tracks through our town, you
can learn quite a bit about what it is that brings folks together at our
train station to hang out, spend time together, and watch (and photograph)
the trains...

http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/page/Riverdale+Railfans

http://rpwiki.wetpaint.com/

--
"[Why do our men] trifle away their time, scaled their Chops, and spend
their Money, all for a little base, black, thick, nasty bitter stinking,