[RP TownTalk] riverdale heights fire department

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 12:24:33 UTC 2007

Neighbors, As many of you know they are in danger of
closing.  Not only do we travel that way often in our
daily lives, but they may need to back up our own fire
dept if our we have a medical crisis, accident or home
fire.  I'm sure there is more than 2600 residents in
the surounding area and if they gave $100 that would
keep them open.  And if for some reason our own fire
station was in trouble we would appreciate if
surounding areas helped save our station.  I'm not
sure how long they have left but It's not a lot of
time to come up with the money.
                            Holly