[RP TownTalk] traffic concerns - one more thing

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 15:33:18 UTC 2007

A lot of interesting discussion re. the traffic
problems in the area.  I was noticing the other day as
I went past the PG Plaza subway station, there's a lot
of development in that area as well, re. condos, etc.
We have to take THAT into consideration as well, that
many of the people moving into those condos may use
Queensbury Road and/or East West Highway to get to and
from their destinations, increasing our traffic
problems even more.  Don't want to sound pessimistic,
but we do need to include development in areas outside
of town.