[RP TownTalk] Discussion/workshop on redevelopment

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:55:56 UTC 2007

Iris, Nancy, and Marc,

Your all on the money wanting to have town sponsored events to learn more
about and discuss economic redevelopment.  In fact some of you may recall
that we had in fact started doing just that last fall when we had our Deputy
Town Administrator for Economic Economic Development Danielle Glaros
organize such an event.  As soon as we hire her replacement (which hopefully
will be soon) we will resume that practice.  Including Kennedy Smith in
this would be great.  We are awaiting her market analysis report and will
certainly expect a report and discussion with the council when it arrives.

In the mean time I will send out some thoughts this evening after work that
will hopefully be helpful in sorting out the current situation regarding the
Dumm's Proposal and how it fits into our broader concerns about traffic,
economic viability and maintaining high standards.

Best wishes,

Vern
--
Vernon Archer, Mayor