[RP TownTalk] Question on street clearing

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sat Feb 17 23:14:56 UTC 2007

Dwight,
We do have storm drains in Riverdale. Without doing any new research
there is one run that goes from Rhode Island Ave and Riverdale Rd
(openings) up Riverdale to 46th, on 46th to Queensbury Rd (3 openings)
under the sidewalk along E Beale Circle to the park (2 openings)  under
East-West Hwy along 46th to Sheridan where it dumps into the creek by
the park.

There are others. Just thought you would like to know.