[RP TownTalk] Immoderate moderation

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 16:30:16 UTC 2007

In defense of Andy Farrington.  I know just by the fact that I know him, that
he did not mean anything mean, cruel or condescending by what he stated.
Please remember that Andy is of the younger generation and sometimes we
"oldsters" don't get it!  Andy is a sensitive, caring person.  I know that.  I would
like to remind everyone how Andy cleaned up the graffiti, and the dead chicken
off the tracks.  I read Andy's email as "draconian fascists" don't live here.
Do they?  Was one offended?  I never met one, I would like to investigate.  I
think Andy was saying that we are a caring, feeling community and we can be
overwhelmed and that's why sometimes the work doesn't get done and we don't get
punished for it.  Please Andy, come back to the list.  I appreciate your humor
and insight.

Audrey