[RP TownTalk] moderation tag line

Alan Thompson listmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us
Sat Feb 24 21:47:35 UTC 2007

After some off-line discussions with listserve members, I want to
clarify the following:

At the top of each message Mr. Hiles sends to TownTalk, there is a tag
line that says: "My messages to this list are being moderated because I
was judged to have violated the posting standards."

This message is put there by Mr. Hiles.  Our listserve software does
not do this. I also do not edit messages from moderated list members --
the messages are approved as submitted or (occasionally) denied with an
explanation.

I prefer to keep moderation issues as private as possible.

Sincerely,

Alan Thompson
Volunteer E-mail List Administrator and Acting Webmaster
Town of Riverdale Park Website & TownTalk Listserve