[RP TownTalk] Walk Walk Walk

Rob Oppenheim oppenheim at email.com
Fri Jan 5 01:48:34 UTC 2007

Lets Walk - Saturday Jan 6 2007 at 4 pm -- and again Sunday.

Meet at...
We leave Town Center at about 4:05 pm - join us there, or at the park.
a few minutes later. We will enter the park at 51st Ave and Somerset Rd
and turn left (north), you can join us pretty much anywhere along there.

Weather permitting we will walk again on Sunday, same time and place.

Hey, I might even walk tomorrow, Friday. But it depends on too many
factors to be sure. (Let me know if you would like to go then.)

Do you prefer morning walks? Let others know here and maybe
they can join you.  4 pm works best for me. It is about as late as I
can start and get back before dark. But I am sure others would like
to go earlier. So speak up.

Saturday is expected to be nice weather - so take that New Year's
resolution to heart and go for a walk!

As the tennis shoe company says: Just Do It.

-Rob