[RP TownTalk] Community Partners Program

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 13:55:45 UTC 2007

Town staff is after this one, and Rob's ideas are good possibilities. Please
share other ideas too.

Where I've been looking, is to really get a community center that works for
our population we will almost certainly have to partner with groups like the
"Engaged University". They are proving quite successful in the early
stages of utilizing their new facility in Riverdale Heights, right above
William Wirt Middle School.

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland