[RP TownTalk] Oil Painting- Saturday

Gerald King Gerald at geraldking.com
Thu Jan 25 18:00:42 UTC 2007

Dear Neighbors  Pardon me for using this forum to alert you to one of my studio services.

If you or anyone you know living in the area would be interested an oil painting class in my studio on Saturdays, call me at 301-779-1388.  I now have room for 3 or 4 artists or students. This is for anyone, novice, beginner or seasoned professional. No pressure, no grades, no homework. Start beginning class any Saturday in January or February.

I am interested in encouraging and helping anyone develop oil painting skills. This is a one-on-one teaching situation. I prefer adults, but may consider older children with good drawing skills.

Beginning package: $60 for four consecutive sessions. Artists supply their own tools and materials. Some easels available on first come basis.

Gerald King   web site: http://www.geraldking.com
                      Other art opportunities: http://geraldking.com/Studio%20Workshop.htm