[RP TownTalk] Dumms Corner Development presentation Monday

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 18:57:46 UTC 2007

Neighbors,

I second Rob's suggestion that viewing some 4 and 5 story buildings prior to
the hearing on Monday would be worth spending a few minutes.  You don't need
to go far, as the Calvert Park Apartments on the south side of Riverdale
Road, just before you cross the river is 4 1/2 stories and a good
perspective is provided against a two story gabled house that is an
immediate neighbor.

Best wishes,

Vern

--