[RP TownTalk] CSA? Online farmer's market?

Winanne Kreger winanne at kreger.net
Sun Jan 28 01:51:55 UTC 2007

Someone told me about these folks at a party and I've just placed my first
order. They home deliver weekly or biweekly, organic or mixed boxes of
produce. They also have milk, cheese and eggs.  Good luck finding the right
service!

http://www.washingtonsgreengrocer.com/

Winanne Kreger (Regina's mother)

  _____