[RP TownTalk] height info on Dumm's buildings

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 22:35:03 UTC 2007

Last night at the meeting, we got #'s for the actual heights of the buildings:

- The first floor retail level would be 14'
- Each residential level would be 10' 6" tall
- And add some additional height on top for the hipped roof (no
measures provided)
- Interior ceiling height is 9' for the units.

Calvert Park apartments might be a bit shorter since it's an older
building w/ lower interior ceilings and a flat roof. Some of the new
UMD buildings seem analagous.

I didn't find any online pic's of nearby sites, but did stumble on an
interesting blog on mixed-use projects in our region:
http://womblemixedusedevelopment.blogspot.com/

Alice Ewen Walker