[RP TownTalk] After new condos are built- what about traffic?

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 11:28:06 UTC 2007

Maybe this has been addressed and I just haven't seen
it, however; has much been said about how the extra
traffic which will result from all the new condos,
etc., being built in the area will be handled?  As it
is now, the traffic in the Dumms' Corner/Lafayette
Avenue/Queensbury Road area is a complete nightmare,
especially at rush hour, and if you add having to stop
for trains to that - whew!  If you're a full-time
pedestrian as I am, it's almost impossible to cross
Queensbury at Lafayette or over by S&J's to catch a
bus during rush hour.  People don't stop to let you
cross, and it seems most drivers don't use turn
signals...  Anyhow, enough complaining, are there
going to be plans to somehow handle the traffic during
and after the construction?   Thanks!