[RP TownTalk] After new condos are built- what about traffic?

Leslie Plant soapmkr at erols.com
Wed Jan 31 14:08:57 UTC 2007

Sarah wrote:

>>There was a plan, concocted nearly 15 years ago by MNCPPC, citizens,
and businesses in Riverdale, that advised closing off the section of
Lafayette that goes between the parking lot for the train station and
Mabel Munch Park. Lafayette would connect with Natoli Place (in front
of the large Victorian houses/apartments) and end on Queensbury,
forcing drivers to turn left or right on Queensbury. I still think this
proposal has merit.<<

That is a good, creative idea.

I also wonder sometimes if the corner by Dumms could be one-way going
towards the mansion, at least during rush hour.  That way the traffic going
over the tracks wouldn't be at risk from those cars running the stop-sign at
the corner.

Leslie