[RP TownTalk] After new condos are built- what about traffic?

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 23:41:25 UTC 2007

Don't have time at the moment to go into detail, but raw average crossing
track was 7049 trips per day when I ordered the count fall 2005.  Can't
quickly locate the information about average trips per day, but based on my
admittedly faulty memory it is basically 2 trips per bedroom for
apartments.  That would *very roughly* total approximately 300 trips based
out of proposed condos.

Will get more concrete data and send out soon when I get time to go back and
check my data.

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor