[RP TownTalk] University Town Center

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 14:45:20 UTC 2007

Well.  On Friday night, Kierstie and I went to see Ratatouille at the new Royale 14 Cinema at University Town Center and had a great time!
  The theater is less than ten minutes away from us (depending on what time of day you go).  Parking is easy to find and free (we got our ticket validated at the movie theater and didn't have to pay).
  All of the staff that we interacted with was friendly and courteous.
  The theater was pretty much all that you would expect for a brand new theater.  We really liked the stadium seating (each seat had its own cupholder!).

  If there is a movie that you want to see and it is playing at the Royale 14, I would highly suggest you go see it there!

  Todd