[RP TownTalk] Gorgeous Prince George's Day testimony

Kristin Awsumb Liu kawsumb at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 15:22:39 UTC 2007

I just want to follow up on Dannielle's comments
regarding Gorgeous Prince George's Day.  I organized
the volunteers last year and it really was a piece of
cake - I'm about to have my first baby, however, and
am not looking to add anymore cake to my plate right
now.

Whoever does take over the volunteer organizing, you
can certainly put me on your list of helpers for the
day.  We had a good time last year and got a
tremendous amount done in just a few hours!

This day is such a great opportunity for us to all put
in a few hours to make RP a more beautiful place (it's
also a fantastic chance for our town to get free,
healthy plants and trees from the county).

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.
kawsumb at yahoo.com

-Kristin Awsumb Liu
4515 Sheridan

Start to think.