[RP TownTalk] tree planting opportunity

Todd Whitehead twhitehead76 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 20:19:32 UTC 2007

Dannielle,

  If you are still looking for one, I can be the leader of this thing.

  Todd

Dannielle Glaros <dmglaros at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi!

  Here's a great opportunity to improve the look of our town.  On October 13, 2007, Prince George's County sponsors Gorgeous Prince George's Day.  Communities have the opportunity to receive free plants and other supplies to plant trees and flowers in their neighborhoods.  See details at http://www.goprincegeorgescounty.com/Government/AgencyIndex/LCI/pdf/GPG%20Day%20Application%202007.pdf .  Last year, Kristen Liu helped coordinate RP's local event.  I'm hoping that someone out there would be interested in coordinating volunteers this year and coordinating our work with the PW Director.  We also need to figure out a location for our tree planting/beautifying efforts.

  Please email your suggestions for location (needs to be public property).  Ron Goff (PW Director) suggested maybe something on 410?

  Please email me if you are interested in helping to organize the event.  Both Kristen and I are very busy in the fall, so we need someone else to take the lead.  It is not a lot of work, but it is important to have a leader to coordinate location and volunteers and participate in training.

  Have a great weekend!!!

  Dannielle

      Dannielle Glaros
  dmglaros at gmail.com