[RP TownTalk] Traffic Safety Issues

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:38:12 UTC 2007

Greetings neighbors,

Funny this topic should happen up just now, as high on my to-do list is to
recruit some new members for our Traffic Study Committee.  The committee
meets monthly on the first Tuesday, 7 pm at Town Hall.  This committee has
several active and dedicated members, but overall its numbers have dwindled
over the last few years and could use some new folks.

This committee works on a variety of issues and then makes recommendations
to me (administrative issues) and the council (policy issues).

This is a great way to get out and involved in making Riverdale Park and
even better place to live.

Thanks,

Vern

On 7/9/07, Lisa Grob <lisagrob at verizon.net> wrote:

> I was/am a member of the committee in Hyattsville - Hyattsville adopted
> me.
> I haven't been active in it of late but would be happy to participate and
> help propagate something similar in Riverdale.
>
> Lisa

Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland