[RP TownTalk] Positive press in the Gazette for RP's Farmer's Market

Alice Ewen Walker alice at ewenwalker.com
Mon Jul 16 14:49:53 UTC 2007

> Very nice frontpage exposure--anybody in town we can thank for making this one happen?

I agree that the Gazette coverage was very nice -- a visual and
positive reflection of how great our neighborhood is.

Credit goes to lots of people - Jim Coleman, Pat Gladding and Kristin
Liu for organizing the market, Roland Walker, Alan Thompson, and Miles
Spicer for being at the ready with great quotes, and all of our
vendors and customers  for making the market a success. Maya planned
the article and got in touch in advance, but the community is what
makes the difference.

If anyone would like to send Maya Prabhu an email thanking her for the
coverage, please email her a quick note at mprabhu at gazette.net

Cheers,

Alice Ewen Walker

--