[RP TownTalk] Please help your community garden!

Vinnie Bevivino bevivino at umd.edu
Tue Jul 17 12:29:38 UTC 2007

EVERYTHING is growing at the Master Peace Garden!  Our tomatoes and
peppers are growing wonderfully, but so are our weeds.  We could
really use the extra help to get our garden under control.  We are
asking that you come out and help us get our weed, mulch, and water
our garden.

We will be around the following times in the next week, and could use
the help.

Thursday the 19th: 10 to 3 PM
Friday the 20th: 2 to 5 PM
Saturday the 21st: 9 AM to 2 PM
Tuesday the 24th: 2 to 5 PM

If those times don't work for you and you'd still like to come over,
we are there every Saturday from 9 to 2.  Otherwise, let me know and
we can try to work something out.

Also, if you could spread this email around to people who might be
interested, that would be great.

Thanks so much, back to weeding...

-Vinnie and the Master Peace Community Garden
6200 Sheridan Street
Riverdale, MD