[RP TownTalk] no more Surf Club! :-(

Paul Richards paulric at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 13:42:10 UTC 2007

I'm still fairly new to this area, but the Surf Club was one of the first places I discovered when I moved here. Tina and I had one of our first dates there, and I have fond memories of many bands I've seen play there. They will be missed.

  Does anyone know the reason why they are closing?

Nancy Augustine <nya_md at verizon.net> wrote:
      I just found out that Chick Hall's Surf Club is closing. I know it's beyond our border, but I've considered it one of the assets of our community.  Very sad.

  ~Nancy
  Riverdale Road

For more information about Riverdale Park, visit http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us