[RP TownTalk] Repost: Any interest in an RP group outing to a Nats' game?

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:46:28 UTC 2007

I thought I'd try this one more time: I sent it out last Saturday
when, being Memorial Day weekend, email traffic was noticeably slow,
as I'm sure many people had better things to be doing.  I got some
replies off-list, adding up to maybe 10 people who might be
interested. We need at least 25 to get the group price discount. So
here's the info again, I'll give this another week or so, and then
we'll decide whether to fish or cut bait.

--
Riverdale Park Coffee House (blog)
http://rpcoffeehouse.blogspot.com/